Hurricane Michael knocked out Communications for many, there’s no question about that. Whether it was a Cell Tower, Satellite, Cable, Community Power Outage, Mail Delivery Service and beyond, no matter how you slice it, it’s been challenging for us all to keep constant lines of communication open. Having said that, Communication is key in the Claims process and to help, we’ve mapped out the steps in the Public Adjusting process just so you know what to expect.
What steps can I expect in hiring a Public Adjuster?
- Sign up with Noble Public Adjusting Group
- Make sure the home is Mitigated, Tarped, etc
- Get Moisture Readings, Moisture Mapping, Moisture Tests
- Make sure the Drywall is torn out
- Sign a Proof of Loss, if the form is requested by the Insurance Carrier
- Submit the Proof of Loss to the Insurance Carrier
- Negotiation on your Claim begins
Noble Public Adjusting Group is here to help and in being your Public Adjuster, you will have an Admin assigned to your Claim and updates are available just about every day. We are here to fight for you and be your advocate throughout the entire process.