Many people don’t understand what a public adjuster in Florida does, and even worse they don’t realize that they can hire a public adjuster at no cost to them if they aren’t happy with a settlement their insurance company proposes when they file a property damage claim. This fact goes for not only residential folks but also for those who own commercial property.
This blog post will hopefully change that by educating you, the reader, about all the services offered by Noble Public Adjusting Group, the preferred public adjuster in Florida. Below is a list of our services:
- Free Insurance Policy Review–A professional public adjuster from Noble will go over your insurance policy with you. Nothing beats having your peace of mind restored about whether your insurance policy for your home or business covers all the things it should. If you have a claim and would like, the public adjuster will do a thorough investigation of any damages and the rest of the property. Noble Public Adjusting is available six days per week and is willing to meet before or after your work hours to go over your residential or commercial insurance policy with you. Fill out this form if you would like a public adjuster from Noble to contact you to go over your insurance policy.
- Commercial and Residential Claim Representation–The list of damages to homes and other property that we cover is long. You can see below that there is pretty much not any kind of claim you have that we can’t take on as your public adjuster in Florida:
- Plumbing leaks/busted pipes
- Ice/ Snow
- Sink Hole
- Typical claims associated with accidents and “Acts of God”, etc..
- Loss of Business Revenue (Business Interruption)
- Additional living expenses, due to a claim displacement
- Personal Property/Contents
- Other Structures (garages, sheds, pools, fences, etc.)
- Terrorism [when coverage applies]
- Crop Damage
- Marine and Yacht Damage
- Luxury Vehicle Damage
- Large Recreational Vehicles
- Workmen’s Compensation
- Aircraft Claims (commercial and private)
If you have any of the above problems as a homeowner or business property owner in Florida, fill out this form to be contacted by a Florida public adjuster from Noble Public Adjusting Group. Our inspection, consultation, and referrals are free and there is no obligation to use our services. If you do however desire representation, we can initiate the claim process at that time.
- Insurance Appraisal and Umpiring Services–Once you have filed a claim with your insurance company for your property damage or other types of disaster or problem listed above, the insurance company will send out a staff adjuster to check out the claim. If you feel the suggested payout they have offered is unfair, this is where we come in to offer our input and appraisal. We can umpire the insurance game and make sure all players are treated fairly, the main player being you, the insured. If you would like to file an appraisal, fill out this form and get the process started.
- Expert Witness and Mediation Services–We have over 5000 appraisals under our belt and a lifetime of construction and roofing experience. We are also the #1 loss estimating company in the nation with a successful staff of public adjusters in Florida. One of our licensed public adjusters can testify as an expert witness in court cases ranging from commercial and residential losses to general construction and architectural cases. If you would like for us to become your expert witness or mediator, fill out this form and we can handle it.
- Loss Estimating–The bold truth is that Insurance companies are willing to take your handwritten estimate because most of the time an amateur estimate will have inaccurate pricing and a lot of line items missing. On the other side of that coin is a professional loss estimator like us. We will look at things that most estimators don’t bother with, such as braces and joints within the walls and ceilings that you didn’t know were there, didn’t realize were damaged, or that need to be brought up to code. A professional estimator knows many things like this and also about construction, building codes, and state statutes that you or even your contractor may not know. Noble Public Adjusting Group loss estimators are willing to “scope” your property and write a professional estimate with our company header, in a format that the insurance company can’t refute. As a public adjuster in Florida, we offer estimates for both residential claims and for contractors. Fill out this form if you are a homeowner. This form is for a contractor seeking an estimate from one of our professionals.
Of course, you can always call us rather than filling out any of the above forms. Our number is (850) 249-6972 for all of Florida. Let us get to work for you today!