What to Do When a Tree Falls on Your House in Destin

A tree falling on your house is a terrifying experience that hits from out of the blue. What should you when a tree falls on your house in Destin? Even if everyone is okay, the damage to the home is probably large and expensive. Noble Public Adjusting Group is here to help you out. Call us at 850-249-6972(MYPA) or contact us online. We will fight for you to get the money you need to repair the damage from the tree falling on your house.

Here’s our guide to help you out if a tree fell on your house in Destin.

  1. Get out of the house quickly

You and everyone else inside should get outside as quickly as possible when a tree falls on your house. Use the safest way out possible. Be careful of downed electrical lines. Unless someone is hurt, don’t try to call for help until you’re outside. There could be ruptured gas lines, making a call dangerous.


  1. Call 911

You want to get Destin emergency services there as soon as possible after you get everyone outside. They will make sure the home is not about to catch on fire or otherwise become a major hazard. Let the dispatcher know if anyone was injured when the tree fell on the house, so they will also dispatch paramedics and an ambulance if needed.


  1. Call Noble Public Adjusting Group

After you’re sure that everyone is safe, it’s time to call Noble Public Adjusting Group. We will walk you through everything you should do to make sure you can repair the damage after a tree falls on your house in Destin. It’s all too easy to say the wrong thing to your insurance company and find that they’ve decided not to pay you what you deserve to get your life back on track. We will call in your claim and help you find a place to stay. We’ll help you find a roofing contractor, tree removal company, and any other professional you need to help repair your home.

The repairs you might need after a tree falls on your house in Destin can be large and expensive. It’s a sudden and frightening disruption to your life. Getting your insurance claim denied is something that you can deal with. Call Noble Public Adjusting Group to help you make sure that your claim about a tree falling on your home isn’t denied. Reach us at 850-249-6972(MYPA) or through our website. We are here for you.

Subscribe to Noble's Blog

Get every new blog post delivered right to your inbox!