How to Deal With Home Vandalism in Panama City Beach

If you are dealing with home vandalism in Panama City Beach, let Noble Public Adjusting Group know. We are here to help you make sure you can afford to make the repairs you need. Call us at 850-249-6972(MYPA) or use our contact form. We will make sure that your vandalism claim is filed with your homeowner’s insurance company so that they will pay you the money you deserve.

If your home has been vandalized, follow these steps:

  1. Report the home vandalism to the police

Vandalism can take many forms. Trees and bushes can be cut, things can be burned on your property, your home can be spray painted, your house or vehicle could be aged, your lights or windows can be broken, your locks could be glued, and much more. If you think someone may have vandalized your home in Panama City Beach, file a police report online or contact the Panama City Beach Police Communications Center at 850-233-5000.

If you see people in the act of vandalizing your home, call 911. Pay attention to as many details of the vandals as possible so that you can tell them to the police.

  1. Call Noble Public Adjusting Group

Once the police have been contacted, call Noble Public Adjusting Group. We know the ins and outs of Florida insurance law. We know what your insurance company owes you. We also know that, far too often, company’s try to get by without paying you what you deserve. Talk to us so we can help make sure that your claim gets through. We have also built up great relationships with many home repair businesses in Panama City Beach and we can help you figure the best one to help repair or clean up any vandalism damage to your home.

  1. Take pictures

After any immediate danger has passed and you’ve given Noble a call, make sure you take pictures of the damage from the vandalism. You may want to put cover up any damaged windows or start cleaning up any shattered glass, but make sure you get pictures first. This will help with your claim and also could help with any police investigation.

If you have been the victim of vandalism in Panama City Beach, call us at Noble Public Adjusting Group today at 850-249-6972(MYPA) or contact us online. We are here to help you get your life back to normal. You don’t have to navigate the trials of filing a homeowner’s insurance claim alone. We can help you through every step of the process.

Subscribe to Noble's Blog

Get every new blog post delivered right to your inbox!