The devastation of losing your home to fire is something Noble Public Adjusting Group would not wish on our worst enemy. But home fires are an unfortunate reality and ever-present danger, not only in Jacksonville, Florida but across the US. If you are lucky enough not to have ever experienced a home fire, take a few minutes to read the below statistics from the National Fire Protection Association:
- Home fires caused an annual average of:
- 2,510 civilian fire deaths, or 93% of all civilian structure fire deaths,
- 12,300 civilian fire injuries, or 87% of all civilian structure fire injuries, and
- $6.7 billion in direct damage, or 68% of total direct damage in structure fires.
- On average, seven people die in U.S. home fires per day.
- Cooking equipment was the leading cause of home structure fires and home fire injuries and the second leading cause of home fire deaths.
- Smoking was the leading cause of civilian home fire deaths. Heating equipment was the second most common cause of home fires and fire injuries and the third leading cause of fire deaths.
- While the number of home fire deaths has been cut roughly in half since 1980, the rate of deaths per 1,000 reported home fires was actually 10% higher than in 1980. More progress has been made in preventing fires than in preventing death in a reported fire.
As you can see from the above information if you haven’t experienced a home fire you are among the lucky ones. You can read the full article from the National Fire Protection Association by visiting this link. There are a few free downloadable fact sheets about home fires on that page that you might want to take advantage of as a homeowner to help keep you and your family safe.
Help With Your Home Fire Loss in Jacksonville
Noble Public Adjusting Group wants our Jacksonville, Florida blog readers to know that we are here to help you if you have lost your home to fire. There is nothing much worse than going through a fire at your home, and it is devastating when your home is a total loss after a fire. From our experience, we have learned that there are many stages of emotions that are involved in a home fire loss. If your family survived and no one was injured, your first feeling is always gratitude. But after the initial relief wears off, you have so many things to deal with. Finding lodging, clothing, and essentials being the first considerations.
As your Jacksonville public adjuster, once you hire Noble to take on your insurance claim for a home fire loss, we will immediately get to work helping you with the above issues. If your home was a total loss due to fire, your homeowner insurance policy will pay for a place for you and your family to stay, and other incidental expenses. Once you hand over the responsibility of your Jacksonville home fire insurance claim to the professionals at Noble Public Adjusting Group, you have given yourself the freedom to recover from the fire and the loss without the headaches and worries insurance claims can bring. Our specialty is fire loss, so know that you are in good hands.
You can also rest assured that you will receive the highest possible settlement from your insurance company by using our services. You must remember that insurance companies are in the business of making money, not shelling it out, so they will try their best not to pay you what your loss is worth. The adjuster sent out by your insurance company works for THEM, not for you. Noble works for policyholders, not for insurance companies. Besides that, insurance language can be very confusing, so you need a professional who knows the ins and outs of insurance policies and the often murky language of insurance like Noble does.
Whether you have experienced a total loss from fire, or damages, and need us to file your insurance claim in Jacksonville, or even if you are just curious about what a public adjuster can do for you, call us today. We are always happy to hear from our blog readers!
Noble Public Adjusting Group
841 Prudential Drive, 12th Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32207